The best Black Friday Chromebook deals are in full swing, and we’ve hand-picked our favorite deals below. Our mission: find good Chromebooks, find them on sale, and recommend them below.
You can reference our list of the best Chromebooks to help make a decision, or our laptops versus Chromebooks explainer to help you with the finer points. We’ll also explain our reasoning below the deals themselves, but our preferred choices are at the top of the category lists. With several years of experience tracking Chromebook deals, you can trust our knowledge.
Best Black Friday budget Chromebook deals
- Lenovo Chromebook 3 (Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 11.6-inch 768p display), $79.00 (43% off at Best Buy)
- Asus 2-in-1 Chromebook (Core m3-8100Y, 8GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 14-inch 1080p display), $179.00 (52% off at Best Buy)
- Lenovo Chromebook 3 (MediaTek MT8183, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 14-inch 1080p display), $149.00 (53% off at Best Buy)
- Acer Chromebook 512 (Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, 12-inch 912p display), $113.01 (43% off at Amazon)
- HP Chromebook 11 (MediaTek MT8183, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, 11-inch 768p display): $119.00 (54% off at Amazon)
Best Black Friday midrange Chromebook deals
- Asus Chromebook Flip C433 (Intel Core m3-8100Y, 8GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 14-inch 1080p display), $228.97 (43% off at Amazon)
- Lenovo Flex 5i (Core i3-1115G4, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 13.3-inch 1080p display), $299.99 (30% off at Amazon)
- Acer Chromebook Spin 514 (AMD Ryzen 3 5125C, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 14-inch 1080p display $329.00 (40% off at Best Buy)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (Pentium Silver N6000, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 15.6-inch 1080p display), $229.99 (51% off at Target)
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook (Core i5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3-inch 4K AMOLED display), $599.00 (40% off at Amazon)
- Asus Chromebook Detachable CM3 (MediaTek 8183, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 10.5-inch 1200p display), $229.99 (38% off at Amazon)
Right now, the best deal (besides the whoa, 79 dollars Chromebook 3) in this category is the Asus 2-in-1 Chromebook. We value a 1080p screen, 8GB of RAM, and a fast processor most of all, and the $179 Asus 2-in-1 offers all of those at the best price. (We really don’t consider the SSD storage space to be a deciding factor, save for storing games, since Chromebooks are so cloud-focused.) In fact, you’ll notice a very similar deal at the top of our midrange category — which, incidentally, has dropped in price a bit over the last few days.
In the midrange category, the Flex 5i will offer a bit more performance than the Flip C433…but $70 less is hard to pass by. Quite frankly, the “budget” and “midrange” categories are beginning to blur. By the way, we generally consider a Core m3 to be more powerful than a Celeron N4020, which is more powerful than the MediaTek MT8183, though not by that much. A laptop-class processor like at Core i3 or a Ryzen 3 will top all of those, easily.
We really don’t think that the Asus Chromebook Detachable is that great for the money, though it is a detachable tablet. It’s also being offered at the lowest price, by far, in the last six months.
Updated at 10:00 AM on Nov. 23 with new deals.